"Thank you for your kindness and all the crazy questions answered. You're the best! I love your firm. I will always recommend you to my family and friends."
Brenda Edmonds, Traverse City
Karen M. Spencer
· Bachelor of Arts, Michigan State University, June, 1980
· Juris Doctorate, Thomas M. Cooley Law School, September, 1984
Areas of Practice:
· Workers' Compensation
· Social Security Disability
· Personal Injury
· Automobile Negligence
· Muskegon County Bar Association, current member, past president
· Michigan Association for Justice, current sustaining member, past executive board member
· American Assocition for Justice, current member
· National Association of Social Security Claimants & Representatives, current member
· Workers' Compensation Appeal Board, past adjunct member
· State Bar of Michigan, current member
· State Bar Workers Compensation Section, current member
· State Bar Negligence Section, current member
" I was overall happy with my representation by Bott and Spencer. They were very professional, the whole staff was informative. Thank you for all you have done. It has been life changing . Thank you again for all you do. Not just for me but all the people you have helped."
Richard Cater, Ludington
Color me happy to have you on my side. Not only would I recommend your firm to other s like me, I have already and will do so again and again. They need to go to Bott and Spencer!
Terry Deater, Hesperia